The Implementation Phase is run by the countries for which a Ministry signed a Letter of Intent to participate to the Operational Phase (currently Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France and Israel).
Two formal bodies govern this phase:
- The Assembly of Members (AoM) composed of 2 persons per country: one scientific and one administrative. This assembly is currently chaired by Eric Guittet of the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research.
- This AoM takes the main decision for the implementation of AnaEE, in particular it decides which countries are hosting the AnaEE supra-national entities (Hub and Service Centres). The AoM attributed the Hub to France which is leading the Implementation Phase with Michèle Tixier Boichard (INRA) as coordinator and Jacques Roy (CNRS) as deputy coordinator.
The Steering Committee (SC) composed of one member per country except for France which is providing the AnaEE Coordinator and the deputy coordinator:
- Klem Karel, Czech Globe, Czech Republic
- Nijs Ivan, University of Antwerpen, Belgium
- Rathod Sonny, Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, England
- Roy Jacques, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, France
- Steenberg Larsen Klaus, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Sternberg Marcelo, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Tixier Boichard Michèle, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France
The main tasks during the Implementation Phase is to write and submit the AnaEE ERIC status (submission step1 November 2017), recruit the AnaEE Director General (2018), enact the Hub and Service Centres, organize the participation of the national platforms to the infrastructure and link with stakeholders and the related Research Infrastructures.